Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Valentine Day SMS

...........TO MY...................
.........VALENTINE...............
....I LOVE YOU SO COMPLEETLY.....
......OUR LOVE IS A DEEP.........
........AS THE ACEAN.............
....AS HIGH AS THE STARS........
.............AND.................
,,,,,,,,,AS SPECIAL,,,,,,,,,,,,
.,.,.,.,.AS THE SKY.,.,.,.,.,..
THERES,S SO SOMETHING
ABOUT
VALENTINE;S DAY
THAT REALLY
TURNS ME ON ..............
YOU......YOU....YOU.....
I LOVE YOU ON VALLENTINES DAY
WITH ALL MY HEART...........
BE MINE VALLENTINE
I AM SENDING YOU THIS
VALENTINE WISH
WITH HUGS AND KISSESS ,TOO ;
CAUSE THERE,S A PLACE
HERE IN MY NEART THAT,S
MAD FOR ONLY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i ve searched my heart for dawords 2 say just how much u mean 2 mi.u r al of God's Blessings rolled into one.my dreams,my desires,my evening,my sun,my evening walking moment,my hpes en my fears,mydisillusion, my contentment,my joy nd my tears. But most important of all,i tank God when i pray bcoz u mke every moment my VALENTINE DAY.
If there were no words
No way to speak
I would still here you
If there were no tears
No it to feel inside
I would still feel for you
And even if the sun refuse to shine
Even if all ends ran out Love
I would still have you here
Until the end of time
All I need is you my VALENTINE.
V......is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine
A......is for I will Always be yours
L......is for Love at its most extreme
E.......is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N.......is for Never-ending love
T........is for we will Always be Together forever
I........is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N.......is for Natures naughty way of saying I love you to
E.....is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Firstly, I want to wish you and every visitor of this website for valentine day in advance, Valentine's Day is celebrated as a day of love. On this day where we can show the public we love how a lot we really love them by look for a valentines prize that really happiness them.
FUNNY JOKES, VALENTINE DAY SMS